坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《luan(乱)世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer hecan't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been acontender.
I could'vebeen somebody,instead of abum,which is whatI am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有tou(头)有脸的人而不是一個毫無价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your livesextraordinary.
人生就应该是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
9、I have always depended on thekindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌sheng(生)人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语le(了)。(《华尔街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like abox of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你會得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)