找回密码
 注册

打印 上一主题 下一主题

江西省永丰县恩江中学简介

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-7-30 11:47:52 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

江西省吉安市永丰县恩江中学座落于县城恩江北路,校园占地110余亩,风景优美,环境宜人。是一所市级示范性初级中学.

现有54个教学班,3800余名学生。师资力量雄厚,有高、中级教师92人,县级以上骨干教师24人。其中有一位数学老师多次参加省中考命题。学校教学设施完备,有教学大楼三幢,办公大楼两幢,实验大楼和图书楼各一幢,并初具现代技术教学规模。

学校以“乐教乐学、成人成才”为校训,以“出名师、育名生、创名校”为宗旨实施了“名师名生”工程,用“成才先成人,肯学会成功”的教育理念和“以教科研求发展,以高质量求生存”的教学思想开展教育教学工作。多年来,学校坚持以德育为先导,持之以恒开展“三评”、“三严”的活动,2001年荣获江西省法制宣传教育先进单位。2000-2001年度、2002-2003年度均获市级文明单位。

创办以来,学校坚持以教学为中心,先后开展了“目标教学”、“一式三招”、“五看五比”、“多媒体教学”、“学洋思模式,创恩中特色”等教改教研活动。是市初中八校和省初中八校联谊会成员之一。现有国家级立项课2个、省级立项课题5个、市级立项课题6个。有两项省级课题已结项。教师撰写的教学论文在市级以上获奖和在教育杂志上公开发表的有近100篇之多。近几年来,在参加各项学科竞赛和教学竞赛活动中,学生共获国家级奖项106人次,其中国家级一等奖4人次,2004年全国初中生物理知识竞赛中吉安市唯一的两个国家级一等奖全部为我校学生获得。尤其2007年学科竞赛23人次获国家级奖,其中化学获江西赛区团体总分第一名。县中考状元常常落户我校,2003年还摘取了市中考状元的桂冠。2001年、2005年学校分别荣获市教育局和省教育厅颁发的“现代教育技术示范学校”称号,并由省教育厅授予“科研兴校”先进单位。为此,我校校长曾在全省教育工作会上作过典型发言。

如今,学校全体师生正以昂扬的姿态,求实创新和自主合作的精神不断提升自身的品位,并努力朝着创“省级示范性初中”的目标迈进!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
沙发
发表于 2011-7-30 21:43:34 | 只看该作者
乱收费 老师打学生 学生没有星期天 暑期还的补课
板凳
发表于 2011-8-3 08:20:25 | 只看该作者
现在的灵魂工程师都与时俱进了,一切向钱看义务教育比以前收费教育,收的钱还高。从南昌进一些参考书才4.5左右,标价18,书店加个1块左右其余都老师分了,该死的还是家长花18块替盗版书买单。这是个老书商透露的
地板
发表于 2011-9-29 16:49:02 | 只看该作者
    today is the first and last day of forever.He walked over with Alice a half step behind.She didn't pick up on my mood.His hands were still shaking.Get your eight bucks worth of carnage, I insisted as we walked up the aisle.It felt like hours.I asked him.The true Children of the Moon rarely move in packs, and they are never much in control of themselves.ray bans replica!or at least plugging it up, keeping it from hurting me so much.he supplied most of the conversation, which made it easy for me.I laughed.Jasper asked.I know I am.It was going to take more than that to stop me now.And it wasn't like she wasn't worth looking at.Borrowing Bella for the weekends and then returning her Monday morning like a rental movie.    I think I'll let him get some rest.Jane waited by the elevator, one hand holding the doors open for us.I couldn't help it, thinking of her expression yesterday.I told you so, Edward muttered.I asked, confused.I knew it was useless and  much as I hated to admit it  unnecessary to ask him to keep his eyes on the road.Then whats the problem.my fiance (there really was no getting around that truth with the wedding just days away).It was like she was trying to prove how easy it would be if it was just us.Sure, sure.Feeling me pull her tightly against my chest and then cupping my hand under her chin.Wallace was found unconscious in an alley early this morning, just a few yards from a police station.    Then what.it wasn't something you ever really got used to.She saw Jasper and knew that he was looking for her before he knew it himself.He just stared at me, and I could see from his eyes that my words were far too late.He breathed, running his cold fingers along my cheekbone.Caring for the sick, that kind of thing.What if Mike doesn't have fun at the dance, and he doesn't ask me out again.I sign your name better than you do yourself.Edward stood in front of me, holding a posture that I knew at once.No, I mumbled, sighing in contentment as his arms tightened around me.I drove around the school, following the line of traffic.She had me there.I contemplated that.The first time I called, Billy answered and told me that Jacob was still in bed.    So medieval, an unpleasantly shrill, female voice gushed back.She looked up and stuck her tongue out at him.Name,wholesale fake sunglasses, I whispered.I needed no translation.When the bell rang, a nasal buzzing sound, a gangly boy with skin problems and hair black as an oil slick leaned across the aisle to talk to me.I glared at him frostily.Low murmurs ran through the line until Caius barked a sharp order for silence.Then Emmett froze.I noticed that you said theyre about to expire, Edward,Ray Ban Tech, Charlie went on.What do you mean by scary.No way.There was this final fight  sequence  the choreography was unbelievable.Later,ray ban rb2016, when I awoke in the dark, it was with shock.Aro nodded as if this was a wise observation he should have thought of himself.
相关的主题文章:

mac nail polish|mac nail polish|ray ban sunglasses

mac concealer|mac eyeshadow|mac eyeshadowSeoFile01

fake raybans|mac cosmetics wholesale|fake raybansS
5#
发表于 2011-11-29 15:22:57 | 只看该作者
6#
发表于 2012-4-18 20:52:23 | 只看该作者
表示 那里毕业的   现在想想 都是狗屁

秀米网|联系方式|秀米培训网

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 15:30 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 19 queries .